Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Panic Attacks Symptoms At Night

I think I joined this group 6 yrs ago when I found out my fiance suffered from
depression all his life.. I left the group as it seemed things were under
control and we had been together for 6 yrs now. well he died (the "S" word)
June 9th.. and now I have anxiety/ etc.. DRs have me on xanax and zoloft. I cant
sleep, have nitemares, and "bad thoughts" (about him) etc.. anyway, I guess the
main reason for coming here is that I dont like to take prescription drugs at
all and want to be free of them . I tried stopping the xanax (made it 2 days
without it) but gave in after the third nite of no sleep and crying... now they
added the zoloft which i really was trying to avoid.. my work physical is
tommorrow and theres a chance they will not allow me to go back to work in
august (I drive a school bus) I am a "single" parent again and need to work.
beside I need to have something to do. My daughter is 16 and she has to deal
with this also, but they have not given her any meds, but shes seeing a
pyschologist every week. I am seeing a "crisis counselor" and a psychiatrist,
and my pastor of my church has a PHD in psychology so i talk to him also. But it
still doesnt help when Im alone at nite.. any help would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment